- Gather functional & business requirements & use cases
- Migration of RHEL 5.2 to RHEL 5.4 & Solaris 8,9 to Solaris 10
- Create Virtual Guests on the host systems using the Red Hat Virtualization Manager & Hypervisor
- Create & manage the virtual images from NFS/iSCSI storage pools
- Install & configure Directory Server, Directory proxy on Solaris 10 & Identity Synchronization for Windows
- Migrate Directory Server 5.2 to DSEE 6.3
- Setup & tuning of Red-Hat Kernel parameters for better performance
- Install vendor binaries & proprietary software, utilities, compilers, databases & licensing.
Must have bachelors in Engineer/ Science/ related + 1 Year Exp. as Network Engineer/ Sys. Engineer/ Engineer/ Related. Any suitable combination of education, work experience & training found to be equivalent is acceptable. Travel to multiple client locations nationwide.
Apply to :-
Vice President, Job # NE/MR/15,
TechGroup America, Inc.,
2300 Grand Avenue, Suite # 206, Baldwin, NY 11510